Oct 3, 2012

g!RLz & BoY






Poeтry corner        . . . . .!!!!




Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever

fell

down?


.
Boy: No.


.

Girl: Would you wipe away the

tears when I’m sad..:(...?


.
Boy: Never.


.
Girl: Will you still love me when I

look my worst?

.

Boy: Nope.
.



Girl: At least you’re honest …..:(((

.\
.
Boy: I wouldn’t pick you up if

you


fell because I would catch you


before you even hit the


ground....♥




I wouldn’t wipe away your tears

because I’ll make sure there’s

nothing for you to ever be sad

about....♥


I wouldn’t love you when you

look

your worst because that’s

impossible. You always look

you’re

best, even when you think you

don’t.....♥


I love you more than anything,

always remember that......♥ ♥







нιт ℓιкє ιƒ yσυ ℓιкє тнιs мυsт sнaяє (",) & тαg yσυя

ℓσνє & ƒяιєη∂z (,")

No comments: