Jun 21, 2011

April fools







An April fools Conversation:







*Girl’s phone is Ringing..*


Girl: Hello?

Boy: Hey..=)

Girl: You okay?



Boy: Meet me at the Park..=)

*They meet at the Park*






Girl: Are you okay?



Boy: Yeah..=)


Girl: Are you Sure ??







Boy:

As a matter of fact, I’m Not..=(

I've been sitting here for the past 2 Years,

to only See you get Hurt by Jerks.

I've always been here for you, & I’m glad to be..=(

But When I see U cry about Guys that DON’T Deserve U,

I wonder "I could Treat you so much Better..♥"

but, No, I’m Not gonna force U to have feelings for Me..=(


I just wanted to let you know,

that I’ll always be here... No Matter What...

Girl: ....





Boy: What’s wrong??





Girl: Nothing...



Boy:

Nothing will be wrong from here on out, I Promise,

Just answer this Question..





Girl: Yes, Ask ??








Boy: Will you be my Girlfriend?




Girl:

What? Please don’t pull an April Fools on Me..=(


Boy:

I’m not playing around,

I asked you out on April 1st for a reason.








Girl: And that reason is?



Boy: To show the World that my 


Love for you isn’t a Joke..♥ :***



















[ Love iz nOt A gAme ]

No comments: