Jun 1, 2011

All the day long

All the day long, I thought of you..

My heart says, “I love you”






When I see you, a smile appears..

And all worries in my heart disappears..







Unknowingly I fall into your thoughts of love..

My feelings are pure just as a dove..






When you hug me, I can feel the love you shower on me..

Which is deeper than a sea..






Even if there are no words to speak with you..

I enjoy the utter silence filled with love signals between me and you..









When you talk with me, I feel like listening to a love song..

When you walk with me, I feel there is a person to correct me when am wrong..









Dear, I lost me in your love..

Searching myself in the ocean called love..








You pass your love to me through a kiss..

I feel so proud that “I AM UR BOY” and I bliss..



The days were toughest when I didn’t see you..



I felt so happy.. The min’ I saw you..

Then, my heart suddenly shouts .. “I love you”.




You are the smile in my heart..

You bring music into my life..










"2 Ajnabi dost"

No comments: