Mar 25, 2011

for a few weeks now

lately, for a few weeks now..



a girl has been talking to me.



i have never met her.



i put up my wall and that's where it will stay.



it's not coming down not even close.




she calls me beautiful.



she says he is very interested in me.



she wants to meet me.



she hasn't talked about sex.



she hasn't mentioned her desires.



she says i'm amazing.



she says..



i'm handsome.



she asked me when she can visit me



and



i said never



and



she thought i was kidding.



i wasn't



kidding



and



it's really mean of me.



i don't even like her.



she may be attractive,



but i don't like him like that.



she asks me if i miss her



and



i say no and she thinks i'm kidding.



i really DON'T miss her.



she txts me all day.



how can i miss someone who txts me all day?



that's totally mean of me.



like,



really mean.



i don't like her like that.



she says "im playing hard to get"



i do not like her like that.



how much clearer can i be.



she is too nice.



too caring.



too affectionate.



makes it a fact to call me everyday.



makes it a fact to ask me about my day.



makes it a fact to call me beautiful everyday.



makes it a fact to say she misses me.



every single day.



yes,i want girl like her.



i'm not used to that.



i'm fucking destructive.



i hate this feeling.



i hate being afraid.



it's so fucking stupid.



i wish i was fearless again.



i wonder if i'll ever be again....



but still i m thinking about her do i love her....














"2 Ajnabi dost"




[ dEfAU|tEr ]

No comments: